KLASStalk: Updates from HIV Clinical Forum, Tokyo
A date with Mr. Henry Chang and Prof. Dr. James Koh
Please book your schedule to attend a session at KLASS on the updates from HIV Clinical Forum, Tokyo on Integrase Inhibitors. The talk will be held on 27th July 2019, Saturday from 03.00-05.00pm.
- Trends in Asia – Mode of Transmission (MOT) shifting, Anti Retroviral Therapy (ART) usage worldwide
- Era of Integrase Inhibitor (1st & 2nd Gen) – How is it better, resistance profile (basic info)
- Future Management – Aging (polypharmacy, co-morbidity, Non Communicable Diseases (NCD))
- Pre Exposure Prophylaxis (PrEP)
- Practitioners’ Perspective in Long Term Management – What can you expect and Future Planning of MoH / Practitioners
Please RSVP your attendance on http://bit.ly/KLASS_RSVP.